Encapsulants for Compact Asbestos
It is called compact asbestos when the mineral fibers are strongly bound in a stable and solid matrix (such as asbestos-cement or vinyl-asbestos). In construction, when we talk about compact asbestos, we usually refer to those flat or corrugated slabs (Eternit) present in the roofs that were widely used because they are characterized by an extreme lightness, resistance to bad weather and heat and a low cost. when they are in a good state of conservation they do not tend to free fibers spontaneously, but with the continuous exposure to the action of atmospheric agents the products undergo a gradual deterioration, due to acid rain, thermal changes, wind erosion and plant microorganisms. Therefore, after years of life, the slabs may show cracks and / or superficial lesions more or less evident and important with consequent outcrops of fibers and possible liberation phenomena in the surrounding environment. This section shows the products that A.R.T. Srl proposes for the reclamation of these artifacts.
ENCAPSULATION FOR PERMANENT CONFINEMENT:
- Class A encapsulation: encapsulation of products in asbestos cement with compact matrix exposed to the outside;
- Class B encapsulation: encapsulation of asbestos cement products with compact matrix in sight inside;
- Encapsulation in Class C: encapsulation of products in asbestos cement with compact matrix not visible.
ENCAPSULATION FOR REMOVAL:
Class D encapsulation:
Encapsulation of asbestos cement artifacts to be removed.
- Prodotti Sanificanti
- Decontamination Unit
- Water Filtration Unit
Negative Pressure Unit
- Negative Pressure Unit "AS"
- Negative Pressure Unit
- Accessories for Negative Pressure Unit
- Depression Measurements and Controls for Negative Pressure Unit
- Accessories for controlling Negative Pressure Unit
- Prefilters for Negative Pressure Unit
- Absolute Filters for Negative Pressure Unit
- Climagaime tubes for Negative Pressure Unit
- Air Samplers
- Smoke Generators
- Asbestos Encapsulants
- Encapsulation Pumps
- Respiratory Protection Masks
- Polyethylene and Derivatives
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Construction Equipment